Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Resolution

This year, I'm really hoping to improve my grade. As of now, my grade in APUSH is good but I'd like to do even better. What I hope to do this year is to really focus on the reading. For me, it's really easy to get distracted when I read and I feel like I'm not completely understanding the text. For me to get every detail down, I have to re-read the chapter multiple times. What I'd like to do is take more time to really understand the information instead of skimming it for the answers of the questions and terms. I also want to take notes as I'm reading to make sure I get it. If I understand the reading more, I'll be able to understand more of the references we use in class which will, in the end help me get better test scores and better grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment